Zucchini, Sweet Potato & Feta Pizza:
Ingredients – Serves 4
1 Pizza Dough (1 1/2 Lbs)
½ C Flour (for Dusting)
1 Large Zucchini, Sliced into ¼-inch Thick Strips
3 Tbsp Olive Oil, Divided
2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Thyme
2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
½ Tsp Sea Salt, Plus Additional to Taste
¼ Tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper, Plus Additional to Taste
2 Tbsp Fine Cornmeal
1 C Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
¼ C Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
½ Large Sweet Potato, Peeled & Thinly Sliced
1 Large Plum Tomato, Seeded and Diced
½ C Crumbled Feta Cheese
Reynolds Parchment Paper
Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
13×18 Jelly Roll Pan
Grill or Grill Pan
1. Remove dough from fridge and rest at room temperature for 30-60 minutes.
2. Line grill or grill pan with heavy duty aluminum foil and preheat to medium-high heat. Toss zucchini with 2 teaspoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for about 6 minutes, turning once, until zucchini is lightly charred and tender. Allow to cool and cut into ¼-inch pieces; set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 420F.
4. In a small bowl, combine remaining olive oil, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper. Set aside.
5. Line a 13×18-inch jelly roll pan with parchment paper and sprinkle with cornmeal. Dust wax paper with flour and stretch pizza dough with your hands, using more flour as needed, until ½-inch thick and about the size of the pan. Transfer dough to the parchment paper lined pan.
6. Brush pizza dough evenly with olive oil mixture. Sprinkle half the mozzarella and parmesan cheese onto crust and top with sweet potato slices and zucchini. Add the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheeses, then the tomato and feta. Bake in lower 1/3 of oven for about 20 minutes until crust is golden brown on the bottom.