Our most delicious and satisfying recipes.
Category Archives: Healthy Mains
- 3 Lean Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, Butterflied
- 6 C Chicken Stock
- 1/2” Knob Thinly Sliced Ginger (No Need to Peel)
- ½ C (Plus 3 Tbsp for Garnish) Salted Chopped Cashews
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, Sliced and Seasoned
- Iceberg and Boston Lettuce Cups (2 Halves per Sandwich)
- 1 Bunch Scallions, Greens and Whites Sliced, Roots Reserved
- 1 C Driscoll’s Raspberries, Halved
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Tsp Chopped Fresh Dill
- 1 Chipotle Pepper with Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 Tsp Lemon Zest
- 3/4 C Light Mayonnaise
- ¼ C Greek Yogurt
- Black Pepper to Taste
- Dash of Hot Sauce
- ½ Tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 C Baby Arugula
- ½ Lemon, Juiced
Zesty Chicken Soft Tacos
- 1/2 C Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 4 Tsp Club House Onion Plus One Step Seasoning
- 1 Lb Extra Lean Ground Chicken
- 1 Can (5 ½ fl oz/156 ml) Tomato Paste
- 2/3 C Jarred Salsa, Divided
- 1 Package Club House Sloppy Joes Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 Medium English Cucumber, Diced
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cumin
- 2/3 C Crumbled Low-Fat Feta Cheese
- Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
- 8 Small 6-Inch Corn or Whole-Wheat Flour Tortillas, Warmed
Baked Chicken Fingers with Dill Yogurt Cauliflower
- 1 Lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, Sliced into Strips
- 1 C Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt, Divided
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder, Divided
- 1/2 Tsp Salt, Divided, Plus Additional to Taste
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper, Plus Additional to Taste
- 1 1/2 C Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs or Finely Crushed Whole Wheat Crackers
- 1 Tsp Oregano Leaves
- 1 Medium Head Cauliflower, Cut into Large Florets
- 1 Tsp Dill Weed
- 1 Whole Chicken, Cut into 12 – 13 Pieces with the Skin Intact
- 1 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 ½ Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 C Diced Vidalia Onion
- 1 Head Garlic, Cloves Peeled
- ¾ C Dry Riesling
- 1 C Mixed Olives with Pits
- 1 C Chicken Stock
- 1 C Healthy Choice Traditional Tomato Sauce
- 1 Pint Grape Tomatoes, Sliced in Half Lengthwise
- 8 Stems Fresh Parsley
- 16 Stems Fresh Thyme
- 1 Orange, Sliced
Preheat a large shallow pot to medium high heat.
Season butchered chicken with kosher salt and ground black pepper on both sides. Add vegetable oil to preheated pan and place chicken in a single layer, skin side down, till browned. Flip and repeat.
Once browned, transfer to a tray for later.
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Tsp Diced Green Onion
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of Kosher Salt
- 2 Tbsp Diced Cremini Mushrooms
- 2 Tsp Tomato Sauce
- Pinch of Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Stem Fresh Tarragon, Picked
- In a large round shallow pot add enough water to come up the sides of the pot by 1/4”.
- Place a wire rack in the middle of the pot and bring the pot of water to the boil, reduce to a simmer.
- In an earthenware bowl, crack eggs making sure to keep yolks intact.
- Evenly add mushrooms, green onion, dollops of tomato sauce, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place bowl on top of the wire rack inside the pot and cover with a fitted lid.
- Allow to steam for 6 minutes.
- Carefully remove hot bowl from the pot and place on a plate.
- Pick tarragon leaves from the stems and add to eggs.
- Serve immediately.